Inside Secrets To Choosing A Professional Window Cleaning CompanyYou've made a wise decision by choosing to get this valuable information and become an educated consumer. This free report will reveal inside information that most window cleaning companies don't want you to know. I'm sure you've heard the stories that tell of the nightmares homeowners have faced with unethical, unqualified and unscrupulous service providers. These stories are a tragedy and they cast a dark shadow on the whole industry.
Don't allow yourself to be an unsuspecting victim. This report will give you the information you need to find a qualified, competent and honest window cleaning company. Read this entire report before you invite ANY window cleaner into your home. Don't allow yourself to be taken advantage of by these unscrupulous companies.
Little Known Information Regarding
One Of The Biggest Investments In Your Home
The windows, gutters, and exterior surfaces of your home are a substantial investment, and in most cases, it's one of the biggest investments you make in your home. You want to get the best value for the money you've spent, as well as get the longest life and the most joy from your investment. This report will show you how to accomplish this. You need to have your windows and home exterior professionally cleaned on a regular basis. For most households, window cleaning is a twice per year event and gutters should be cleaned just as often.
It is in your best interest to hire a company that is certified by the IWCA (International Window Cleaners Association). Certification means that the window cleaner has taken the time to study and learn their trade. They must also pass testing in order to earn this certification. Go to IWCA.org. Many cleaners don't get certified because of the costs involved. Squeegee Pros, Inc. is certified.
Many window cleaners are not even qualified to clean windows. They grab a bucket, some soap, and a squeegee, and they think they're in business! They don't obtain the proper licenses, insurance, and let alone the knowledge of what they're doing. I've heard to many horror stories over the years regarding window cleaners scratching and breaking windows and pressure washers causing other types of damage to the clients property and not having the proper insurance to cover these mistakes. Plus, many cleaners don't carry insurance to cover themselves in case they become injured on your property. In such a litigious society, you want to make sure they're covered so they don't come back and try to sue you. It happens.
The Four Biggest Problems That People Have With Window Cleaners, Gutter Cleaners, and Pressure Washers & How To Avoid Them
You have most likely used a window cleaning company in the past and had a bad experience. Many of our new clients have at one time hired a cleaner that used rip-off pricing strategies, did a lousy job, didn't show up on time or at all without the courtesy of a phone call. You've probably had at least one of the four following problems:
- They don't arrive on time (or don't have the common courtesy to call and let you know they're running late).
- They don't do what they said they would (the price you were quoted changes, they don't want to move furniture, knick-knacks, etc.).
- They don't complete the job (equipment breaks down, or they don't have the proper tools and supplies).
- The technician seems indifferent to your needs (not cordial, tears up or damages your property).
Have you experienced this type of service? Isn't it frustrating?
What has happened to customer service?
The Definition of an Anxiety Attack Shouldn't Be... Having Your Windows Cleaned
Call (704) 799-0313 and click here:
To Schedule Your Appointment
You're constantly on the go. Can things get more complicated? Oh, you bet they can.
It's almost 5 o'clock and the window cleaner is already 4 hours late. Then he calls to tell you that he's not going to get to you today. Let's see, besides the kids in soccer and the one who needs to be at the school play tonight. WOW!! Talk about stress. The final blow... You've had all your furniture moved out since your husband left for work, plus you cancelled errands just to wait for the cleaner. Does this sound familiar?
Where Do Homeowners Go To Find A Reputable Window Cleaning Company That Will...
1. Show Up On Time
2. Park So You Can Get In and Out
3. Perform Services In A Timely Manner Like They Promised
4. Work Around "Nap-Time"
5. Finish The Job, Be Polite, Courteous and Competent
6. And Even Tell You, "Thank You For The Opportunity To Serve You Today"
7. And Maybe Even Give You Some Freebies
I'll Tell You Where... To A Company That Really Understands Your Needs
Ironically, so many of our new clients, just like you, have had such terrible experiences with downright unethical window cleaners that it was scary to even think about having their windows cleaned again. Being ripped off is not a fun experience at all; we've all been there.
It's not your fault the first time, but you learn from your experiences. Now it's time to make an informed, educated decision on the next window cleaning company you choose to let into your home.
Can I Really Hire A Quality Cleaning Service For $79.95?
You see ads all the time that offer ridiculous prices for window, gutter, and pressure cleaning services. Give me a break. You may have purchased services from one of these companies in the past. Were you impressed with the service? So impressed that you wanted to tell anyone and everyone about the fantastic service and the excellent workmanship you received? Or did it leave you feeling like there should just be something more? Or even worse, were you ripped off and taken advantage of? Have you experienced any of these situations?
- The technician didn't show up on time for your appointment, or worse yet, didn't show up at all, and he didn't even have the common courtesy to call and let you know he was running late or wasn't going to make it.
- If the technician showed up, he seemed indifferent to your needs. It almost made you feel like you were talking to a brick wall. You felt like no one was even listening to your concerns.
- Once the technician got to your home, the price quote changed, he tried to tell you that you needed to purchase all kinds of extras. And all of a sudden, the price has more than doubled.
- The job didn't come clean. Maybe you felt that the job was rushed through and not enough time or effort was given to do a really good job. He didn't even double check his work for you.
Cleaning Scams Are Costing Unsuspecting Homeowners Hundreds And Hundreds Of DollarsYou've most likely heard the stories about Rip-Off Cleaners scamming unsuspecting homeowners for outrageous amounts of money. They offer cheap cleaning services in their ads, but once they arrive in your home, it's a whole different story. By the time they are done adding up the bill, it could easily be way more than you anticipated. If you don't fall for their bait and switch technique and insist on the advertised special, you will get very poor workmanship. And rest assured, you will NOT be happy with the results. You will watch as one, or maybe both of these nightmares happen in your own home.
1. They will explain that the quoted price was only meant for some type of home that you don't have. Or the price only included basic cleaning, and you need the more expensive cleaning.
2. They may do an unauthorized add-on service and try to charge you for it.
This is how the bait-and-switch type of cleaner takes advantage of unsuspecting homeowners.
Now you know the two types of window cleaners to watch out for: the low priced company that gives poor service and workmanship, and the bait-and-switch scam artist that will rip you off. Neither one of these companies will do an exceptionally great job, or satisfy your requirements.
How do you find a quality cleaning company? Here's how.... By asking these five questions, you will be assured that you are working with a quality, ethical and competent company.
The 5 Critical Questions To Ask A Window Cleaner BEFOREYou Invite Them Into Your Home*
1. Do you have any formal training? (this is very important, and it must be IWCA certification.) This certification means that the technician has been through extensive training and testing, and gives you the peace of mind to know that you will be working with an ethical and qualified professional.
2. What does your price quote include? Many times a company will insist on giving you a quote over the phone, but once they arrive at your home, the price is much higher. How can a company know what it will cost to effectively do a job without knowing what it entails? You need to insist on a complete evaluation before any work begins.
3. Can I see your references? If a cleaning company has been in business for any period of time, and they do quality work, they should be able to provide you with references from their satisfied clients.
4. Do you offer a money back guarantee? If the answer to this question is anything other than a resounding YES, you may be in for problems. Why should you do business with a company that won't guarantee their work?
5. Do you have insurance? If the answer to this question is anything other than a resounding "Yes", run! All kidding aside, whatever you do, do not have an uninsured cleaner perform any type of service for you this includes general liability, worker's compensation, and bonding. It may save you money at first, but the first time there's an accident you could be left holding the bag.
*By asking these five questions, you will know whether you are dealing with an honest and ethical company or not. If you don't feel comfortable with the answers you receive, DO NOT hire that company. Find a company that can answer these questions to your satisfaction.
Here's The Risk-Free Way To Get Services
From A Quality Window Cleaning Company
If you want to avoid becoming a victim, you can take advantage of a special risk-free offer that is being made available to you.
My name is Jim DuBois and I am the founder of Squeegee Pros, Inc. We provide window & gutter cleaning and pressure washing. My business has been dedicated to helping homeowners get the highest return from their home services cleaning investment since 1996 (that's two decades). This is achieved through my unique process of consumer education. As a result of this process, over 3,000 of the areas most discriminating homeowners now use my services annually and I am recommended by many local Retailers and Realtors. Keep reading to learn about three FREE gifts and a risk-free offer that I will give you.
Your First Gift: A FREE No Obligation, 4 Point, Home Window, Gutter & Home Exterior EvaluationIf we are coming to your home to estimate (over 3,000 sf), my Lead Service Expert or Residential Supervisor will give you the following informative evaluation and more:
1. You'll get a New Client Welcome Package loaded with information that the other window cleaners won't give you.
2. We'll cover all the concerns you have, and offer solutions. We will check for chipped or broken glass, failing seals, mineral deposits, and tell you if they can be removed and how. We will also check your gutters for any problems and your home exterior too.
3. After analyzing your window, gutters, and home exterior, we'll give an informative report of the condition and any areas of concern. It will include a firm written quotation on what the investment will be to effectively perform the required maintenance for your household.
4. We will offer you cleaning packages so that you can tailor fit the cleaning to meet your specific needs. You will be able to choose the package that best suits you. Once you have this information, you can make an informed, educated, and less stressful decision.
- Including a FREE $20 Off Squeegee Bucks Coupon: post-service.
- Send us referrals and you may never pay for window cleaning again! Look in your gift bag upon completion of service for all of the details.
You Will Receive All Of This and More:1. You Get Squeegee Pros 100% Iron-Clad, Risk-Free, Satisfaction or Your Money-Back Guarantee. That is exactly what I mean when I say, "The Most Thorough Cleaning Ever!" I will NEVER let anyone pay if they do not feel that they received the absolute best service and value for their money.
2. You Get A Live Person Answering The Phone. You will speak to a knowledgeable professional when you call to ask questions or schedule appointments during business hours. Our residential customer reps, take pride in there work and will be attentive to your needs and questions. If they don't know the answer, they will get it! Plus, there is not another window cleaning company in the area that has someone as knowledgeable as our Residential Supervisor.
3. You Get Certified Cleaning Service Experts. This means my Service Experts have had extensive training and education in cleaning techniques, cleaning agents, and ladder safety. This insures that you will receive a superior cleaning.
4. You Get The Most Thorough Cleaning Ever. We use only state-of-the-art equipment and the very best products from top manufacturers. We refuse to use low end, cheap products, just to save a buck.
5. You Get Prompt Response. We can sometimes have an opening within one week for those needing Priority Service.
6. You Get Utmost Attention To Detail. We take the time necessary to thoroughly clean your windows and home exterior. We will not rush through your cleaning so we can hurry up and get on to the next job.
7. You Get Continued Customer Service! Should you decide to become one of our valued clients, we will keep a client file for you. This will insure that your windows and home exterior are maintained. This removes all of the guess-work and worry. My company will take care of everything for you.
Call (704) 799-0313 and click here:
To Schedule Your Appointment
Jim DuBois, Founder
P.S. If you thought all window cleaning services were created equal, take a closer look, and let me show you what the Squeegee Pros experience is all about. You have nothing to risk, except dirty windows and home exterior. Don't miss out on these FREE offers. Call my office right now at (704) 799-0313 and press option 1.
P.P.S. At the very least, you need to take advantage of the FREE No Obligation, 4 Point, Home, Window & Home Exterior Evaluation. This is information that no homeowner should be without.