As a Residential Contractor, We Know You Want Confidence In Your Window Cleaner
Thanks for clicking. Here, you will learn about:
- What to look for when choosing a company
- Questions to ask
- How we price your windows
- How to help prepare for our arrival
- Glass restoration and do you need it
Your latest completed project is important to you and we know you want things to be perfect when you turn this 'castle' over to the new homeowners. And when the castle has dirty windows, the king or queen can get a little testy. But unlike castles, this isn't a fairy tale.
Squeegee Pros has a team of residential window cleaning professionals who are mindful of new construction window cleaning and how to protect it.
Each and every team member arrives in a company provided SqueegeeMobile, is dressed in company approved attire, smiling and in a pleasant mood. We take very special care not to track in mud or dirt from the outside when cleaning the inside windows. Further, our window cleaning experts will maintain a professional decorum they will not use profane language or smoke in short, they will be on their best behavior at all times.
We believe in providing an excellent service at a fair price. Sure there are window washers out there willing to clean your windows at cut-rate, cheap prices. But be careful because you'll get what you pay for. Questions, view the New Construction FAQ's.
Here are some things to look for, and to ask for when choosing a window cleaner for a new construction project such as a home:
- Will they open each window and clean your sills and tracks? Most window washers never open the windows.
- Do they actually scrub your screens instead of just wiping them off? It makes no sense to have clean glass and dirty screens.
- Do they look professional and are they in company uniforms? If they're not willing to invest in looking professional, then they're in this for the short term.
- Ask for plenty of references along with phone numbers. A reputable window cleaning company should be glad to provide them to you.
- Are they insured and bonded, and do they carry workers' compensation? Things happen. You need to be fully protected in case of unforeseen situations.
- Do they use poles or ladders? You can't wash a window (and do a great job) from a distance using a pole. We own 5 different size ladders, so we'll be able to access every single window. We can reach it.
- Can you trust them in the home? Squeegee Pros professional window cleaners are permanent employees who have been through a full drug and background check and are subject to random drug testing. We would never allow someone to come to your project that we would not be comfortable servicing in our own home. We do everything possible to ensure your security and confidence in our employees.
How do we remove typical construction debris like adhesive, cement splatter, caulking, etc. off of glass?
Scrapers Scrapers can be used to remove the following items as long as the glass is not defective, meaning it contains fabricating debris and glass fines:
- taping mud
Using a razor blade on cement will scratch glass. You cannot push or drag cement material across glass without it scratching. Chemical use is required.Chemical Use
Cement splatter can be loosened and safely removed from glass with the aid of chemicals. We use Titan Laboratory's "MDR-B" Mineral Deposit Remover. Another product we use is called Oil Flo. It is a safety solvent cleaner also manufactured by Titan Laboratories. It is a specialized product for removing debris such as:
- candle wax
- silicon caulk
- roof tar
- tree pitch
- adhesive stickers
If you would like more information about these products and other chemicals made by Titan Laboratories, visit their web site at: http://www.titanlabs.netSilicone Caulking
Removing silicone caulk from windows can be a very time consuming and tedious process. At most post construction window cleaning job sites, window installers leave silicone caulk on glass in the form of smears, finger prints, and globs. Oil Flo once again is our go-to product. Trying to remove these marks with a glass scraper, steel or copper wool pads, white nylon pads, just smears the caulking and does not effectively remove silicone from glass.
- Why Use Us? Once your home is close to being finished with construction, allow Squeegee Pros to clean the windows. Many well-known builders and construction companies choose us for their new construction window cleaning because we consistently deliver world class service. We are able to work with your cleaning schedules and will be on time. From start to finish we are clean, neat, courteous, detailed, experienced, safe, and we will always consistently deliver top-notch new construction window cleaning. We have the know-how whether its cleaning perimeter glass, cupboard glass, interior transoms, or french doors.
- What about pressure washing? Most new construction projects will require pressure washing to complete the project, just like window cleaning. Contractors routinely hire us to remove the dirt and/or clay from the foundation of the home, along with a house wash to remove dust, dirt, and debris, and in some cases a roof rinse. Concrete and pavement driveways and sidewalks, decks, and balconies should also be included in the final clean to get the desired pristine look the new homeowner expects.