How to Clean Windows:
Every glass window needs cleaning to look good. This is not as easy a task as you may think. Following a few small steps, cleaning windows can be done without much effort and time.
1. The first thing to do when deciding to clean windows is to choose the time of day when visibility is best. Professional window cleaners
typically choose early morning, or later in the afternoon when the sun is not directly on the glass you will be cleaning. The sun will dry the glass fast and will most likely leave streaks. To avoid this risk, it is better to choose a cloudy day so that the sun cannot dry the cleaning agent.
2. Before you start cleaning the windows, it is necessary to clean the windows and openings first. A tip is to pass a brush with wide bristles between the cracks in the window to eliminate dust.
3. Divide into parts and start from top to bottom.
4. There are many specific products for window cleaning, but if you want to wash your windows like a pro, you will need a squeegee
, and a mixture of dish soap and water.
5. Use a scrubbing cloth or window mop to get the soapy water all over the glass; scrub harder on the dirty spots. Now use the squeegee to gently pull all the soapy water off the glass.
This should leave the windows spot-free and looking great!